NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, January 25, 2013

What I Miss ...

-The internet. We don't have wifi in our new place. We really can't afford it. So we have no internet at all. It's maddening.

-TV. We don't have cable and we have an old television, so since television has gone digital we don't get any channels at all unless we have a tv box and an antenna. But it looks like our antenna is broke, so we don't get to watch any tv. I miss Parks and Rec. I miss 30 Rock. I miss SNL.

-Target. The store. See, we are in a small southern sort of city in the middle of Nowhere, Oklahoma. A few thousand people. One Walmart. A lot of warehouses and factories where most everyone works. Farms. Lots of farms. there was a cow on the road on my way to work the other day. We have nothing here except two small supermarkets and a Walmart. I miss Target.

-I miss big cities. Big buildings.

-I miss people, NORMAL people, not these redneck fucks in a cowboy hat doing chew and listening to country and buying guns and talking about how Obama is a Muslim.

That's about it.

What I DON'T MISS, though, would be about ten times longer than this list.

No comments: