NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl 2013 ...

I have a very old tv that doesn't get any of the new digital tv stations.

So we don't watch tv anymore.

I miss SNL. I really miss watching that on a regular basis. I miss Parks and Rec. AFV. The news. And it hurts that I missed all but one of the last season of 30 Rock.

We DO have a dvd player, tho. That certainly helps me in not going insane.

Anyway, I didn't even KNOW about the superb bowl until late yesterday.

Can you believe that?

Anyhoo, here's a picture of my wife's huge rack.

You're welcome.

I'll try and post a movie laters.

No comments: