NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Bad Movie Vacation: Update ...

An update now on my bad movie vacation ...

I watched 12 different movies of varying quality within the first six days of my vacation. I would have watched more movies but my brother sent me the last three seasons of 30 Rock and about four or five seasons of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, so I have put my films on hold to watch non-stop Liz Lemon.

A few notes on a few of the the films I managed to watch ...

Santa Buddies is impossible to watch without wanting to kill yourself.

Hot Rod is stupid but in an amazingly awesome way.

Rodan is a fairly shocking entry in the Godzilla franchise. It's in color and that really showcases the murders and the blood, more so than in any Godzilla film. In the beginning, these giant bugs are killing a bunch of miners. This is the focus of the first twenty minutes until you learn that they are just small bugs compared to the two big Rodan monsters hiding in the mountains eating them as tic-tacs. It's different and that's good.

Jack the Giant Slayer is ok, fairly fun I guess. But it's obvious within every second of the film that the people making it thought that they were making the next Star Wars. And they weren't. So ha.

My youngest daughter finally sat down and watched "Manos: The Hands Of Fate." I literally had to fight her off to make her not break the dvd when we were done watching it.

I will probably be watching more soon.

30 Rock is just so good!

No comments: