NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Introducing: My Bad Movie Vacation ...

I have a little over a week off.

I WAS going to spend this vacay of mine driving to Arizona so I could spend my birthday (this friday) with my parents.

But, as is the story of my life, I'm broke as all hell.

Fuck.

So?

So, well, fuck it.

I'm doing a bad movie vacation.

Yesterday, Sunday the 17th, I watched the following movies:
Santa Buddies
Hot Rod
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

All in one day. And with cheap beer, too.

Good times.

Santa Buddies is horrible. I mean, I know I like bad movies and all that, but Santa Buddies was so bad that it made me want to become jewish just to avoid ever having to celebrate christmas ever again. I am fairly certain that Santa Buddies was just a high fever and cough syrup-related hallucination. It's so bad it's giving me testicular cancer. I'm sterile now. That's how bad it is.

Today I watched the rom-com "Leap Year."

Yawn.

"The gruff Irishman and the uptight American woman are such polar opposites! They'll NEVER fall in love!" said NO ONE EVER!

And I am working on a road trip to a drive-in movie theater tonight with the kids so we can all go and watch a big budget bad movie double feature of Oz and that Jack piece of crap. Should be fun.

Wish me luck.

I will review whatever I can here on my blog.

Wind Clan out.

No comments: