NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Various Random Whatnots ...

MY BROTHER'S BLOG: Pull your damn guitars up

I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry. I have been busy not caring.

I am deeeeeeply underemployed. Seriously, I have gone from 40 hours a week in California to 30-ish a week here and now I am at about 18 to 24 hours. I need a second job but I just don't know where to go to get one. And I know that I sell Church of Ed Wood products on my website but I make hardly anything from that. So far this year I have made a whopping $32 from that. So, yeah, nothing.

On the positive side, being this broke means that I honestly don't think I have ever been closer to living my life like my savior Ed Wood. Being broke can be a real godsend that way. Or, Woodsend, I guess.

Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock- It Takes Two
The Lonely Island: YOLO
Relient K: Be My Escape
Bjork: It's Oh So Quiet
Seether: Across the Universe
Esquivel: Whatchamacallit

No comments: