NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Another Big Move ...

So we are moving.

Again.

We are not moving too far though. We are moving to a town about 15 minutes away. It's not too far but it will be closer to my work so it'll only be about 40 minutes going to my work instead of the 50 minutes to an hour that it takes now.

It is also a much bigger town and I'm pretty excited about that because I live in a small tiny little village filled with hicks right now and now I will be living in a slightly bigger small town filled with hicks.

So yay for that.

I also figured out how to blog using my phone where I just talk to my phone and it types out everything that I say so I'm pretty excited about that.

The really amazing thing about this move is that we're going from a small place that we live in right here in the town that we live in now, from there we are going to a place that is both bigger and much much cheaper. We will be living in an actual house and we will have a yard and its bigger and we'll have two bathrooms instead of just one. We're all very excited about this move.

I don't know when we will be getting wifi back in our new place. However, we have a relative who works at a cable place nearby and he should be able to get us a discount which we should actually be able to afford this time since, as I said before, the place that we are moving to is a whooooole lot cheaper and its an actual house!

Yay!

So this isn't a good bye. Its just an I don't know when I'll see you, hopefully soon, and wish me luck, I guess.

Wind Clan out.

No comments: