NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, April 29, 2013

My Interview ...

I had a job interview today.

It was with Family Video.  Good, friendly company.  It's doing strong too in the face of a recession,  do that's great news. I'm still with "the bookstore that must not be named" but I'm tired of getting so few hours and not getting any respect.  So i'm branching out. It's hard for me to do different things and be bold but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I was in that interview for over and hour and the store manager and I spent most of our time talking about our kids and what movies we liked. We got along like gangbusters. She loves bad movies so we went off for a really long time on Rock of Ages and those Scifi channel "Mega Shark" atrocities.

She is absolutely willing to hire me part time and she was going to hire me at that exact second but she thinks that I would be a wonderful store manager or assistant manager ... so I have another interview tomorrow at 10am with the district manager.

YEAUHH!!!

So I have another interview tomorrow but I might be a stor manager! I might be an assistant manager! I might actually be SOMETHING! It's been a while since I've been something, you know?

And the best part is that the woman who I talked with today, she said that if for whatever reason I didn't get to be a store manager, and she said she doubts that will happen, but if thr DM doesn't turn me into a store manager, then she has no problem hiring me part time at her store.

So basically what I'm saying is I gotta freaking second job!

THANK YOU,  ED WOOD!

1 comment:

Maria John said...

cute smile