NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Superhero Weekend ...

I have been chosen to beta test the new Marvel online role playing game this weekend.

We have no internets yet at our new place, so I am spending a crapton of time at my brother in law's place which is about a block and a half away.

It is freaking amazing!

I have a Thing at level 5 that just defeated Electro in Hells Kitchen and I also have a Punisher and a Hawkeye that are still stuck at level one. Punisher is almost level two.

See, Thing is a reeealllly easy character to start with because he is just an unstoppable muscle machine. Punisher may look cooler but he has no real powers and so he is much much MUUUUCH harder to fight with and level up.

Also my computer is old and makes everything really blocky, but it's still amazing as all hell.

That is all.

Wind Clan out.

No comments: