NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Mysterious "Hipster Cops" ...

Behold, the mysterious "Hipster Cops" mystery!

In almost every Harpercollins publishing children's books about superheroes, regardless of it being Marvel or DC or in Metropolis or in New York or even in Gotham City, the exact same two hip looking young guys show up. Usually they show up as cops but sometimes on the other side of the law. They even show up in Transformers and Iron Man books. I just recently discovered this and found a buttload of examples for you.

If my broke ass ever makes it to Comicon I am either going as my favorite superhero, Spider Ham, or get someone to go with me as the "Hipster Cops."

Witness my own personal finds of these mysterious "Hipster Cops" ...

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog