NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Various Random Whatnots ...

Just thought I'd give you a random heads up. It's been a while.

I'm home alone right now watching The Avengers. Love it. I could watch Avengers every day and still Mark out watching it. As a child I didn't have too many friends so I would stay in my room and read my comic books and dream of big budget movies I assumed would never happen. Now they're here. It's amazing.

I've got a cup of coffee next to me I've been awake only for about two hours. I woke up at one in the afternoon. It felt damn good.

I've got a very heavy book on my lap. It's great. I'm reading an advanced copy of Joe Hill's upcoming book "NOS4A2" and I'm on page 201 of about 670. Im not even halfway and I'm already creeped the heck out. It us an amazing world he paints and I just do NOT want it to end.

I have a tall boy of Coors Light in the fridge and the DVD Django Unchained, which I haven't watched yet, but because I love my wife so much I am biting my lip and watching other things instead.

Now that is love!

Hey! Here is some good news!

This May 5th, Cinco De Mayo, is my wife and I's anniversary! We have been together, been dating, for over a decade now! A decade! Over ten goddamn YEARS together!

How fucking amazing is that?

So to celebrate we will probably go out and do our usual thing: have a really nice dinner in OKC, get drunk as hell, watch whatever the newest superhero movie is in theaters, I believe that's Iron Man 3, go roller skating, and probably go home and fuck each others brains out. It's going to be awesome.

Hopefully we will be getting wifi soon at our new house, Downton Flabby, here in Shawnee. Then I will be sure to post the regular free bad movies and big titties that people are accustomed to here.

That's about it.

Wind Clan out.

No comments: