NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Five Miles And The Messed Up I-35 ...

First off, yes, I am alive.

So this past Sunday, before the big tornado hit nearby Moore on Monday, a tornado almost hit us where we live. And I reaaaalllly do mean "almost" there. That sucker came about five miles from our house. There was a real possibility that we could have been seriously hurt.

And yesterday, well, there's no words.

The massive super tornado that literally decimated the town of Moore occurred a mere half hour from my house and only ten minutes from my work.

I worked last night, too. And I was going to leave super early so that I could chill out at work and read comic books and use their wi-fi. I was going to jump in the shower at around 3:00 or 3:30pm but I was watching tv and being lazy. If I had left when I wanted to then there is a good chance that I would have been in Moore and on the I-35 WHEN the tornado hit.

Frightening when you think about it.

Last night my family and I stayed the night at my in-laws house. I slept on the floor. Didn't get the best sleep. My back still hurts.

But at least I'm alive.

Fuck the midwest.

Fuck it.

Seriously.

No comments: