NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Age ...

Yesterday I worked a full day.

I clocked in at 1:55pm and clocked out at 10:52pm. It was a long and HARD day!

I got gas and I was at home by 11:50pm. I was in bed by 12:30am but I couldn't get to sleep. I had "land sickness" as it is called in the movie "Waterworld." I felt like I was moving and I couldn't stop. I probably got to sleep at about 1:30 or 2:00am.

I was awake at 6:30am for a long day of activities with the kids.

Today it's 99 degrees out.

And today my wife and I took our three kids and three of their friends to a bounce castle playground indoor inflatable whatever it's called place.

We played there for about two hours straight.

And of COURSE the kids all wanted to bounce around and run the obstacle course with me.

Then we went to a park.

Outdoors.

In the heat.

That was me running up and down stairs and walls for about an hour.

Then we went to my bookstore, where I had to chase my son as he ran around the store and up and down the cafe stairs.

This has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt one honest truth about me ...

I am getting FUCKING OLD!!!

No comments: