NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mad Screaming Death ...

These storms in Oklahoma are driving me crazy!

Yesterday a tornado hit near our home. Thankfully, my family and I were visiting family in Seminole, about a half hour away, so by the time that storm hit us it de-evolved from a possible tornado to just floods, power outtages, massive hail, and intense 70mph winds.

My kids freak out over all the storms and the possible tornadoes.

How can I comfort them when I'm just as freaked out as they are?

Last night was rough, man. I kept waking up in the middle of the night to the sounds of a crazy super storm outside my window. I woke up at 3am, 5am, 6am, and right before my alarm.

I don't know if I can take any more of this.

No comments: