NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Random Sentences ...

-I am at the local library and I just saw a shirtless black boy named Tyrone run by with an "outie" the size of a D battery.

-Do we really want a fourth child considering how absolutely bitchy two-thirds of our three kids seem to act all the time?

-Competetive Bass Fishing is now a college sport somehow.

-I reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllly miss sex with my wife and I wish to Gawd that she had her sex drive back.

-The cartoon "Back to the Barnyard" is the absolute worst, right up there with EVERY LIVE ACTION KIDS SHOW EVERRRR (except The Weird Al Show)!

-All these damn tornadoes can seriously kiss my ass.

-I am highly proud to be living thru a summer that has so far shot down both Hangover III AND Will Smith's new brainless cinematic abortion. 

-There's lllloooots of flooding where I live.

-My stomach pretty much hurts all of the time now.

-For my birthday my wife hired an artist to create a massive portrait of Ed Wood in drag from "Glen or Glenda" which currently hangs in our living room ...

No comments: