NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Things My Wife Said While Watching "Rock Of Ages" ...

ACTUAL QUOTES, 6/17/13

"My eyes are burning!"

"Oh, Alec, no!"

"Russel Brandt sings better than I thought. But I didn't think ANYTHING, so I set the bar low."

"That's very Jack Donaghe-esque."

"TOWER RECORDS?!? That's painful memories!"

"Did that JUST happen?"

"I need something to drink. I CANNOT do this sober."

"Ooh Steve ... I don't know if I can do this anymore."

"This is so painful!"

"You love her? You hardly KNOW her?!?"

"Really? REALLY?!?"

"You have GOT to be kidding me?"

"A HAMSTER???"

"My eyes are twitching, Steve! MY EYES ARE TWITCHING!!!"

"HE'S SINGING TO HER BUTT!"

"This hurts. This just all hurts."

"This movie is why Katy Perry left him, right?"

"That's sad."

(eye roll, face palm)

"Poor girl had to kiss Tom Cruise."

"I WANT to VOMIT!"

No comments: