NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, July 22, 2013

A Few Truths ...

-My wife's boobs are crazy huge.

-I hate myself.

-Marvel comics is better than DC in every way.

-Nothing is hotter than driving in a car with leather interior during an Arizona summer.

-I try not to cut myself but I feel like I am stupid and must be punished.

-I am crazy broke as all get out, which makes it difficult for me to go to my work and help white yuppies shell out $75-$200 on books they'll never buy because THEY have money to burn, as opposed to me, who has been broke as hell for about a decade.

-Going to the zoo in the summer is a sort of torture that I don't wish on anyone except William Perry of Sacramento, California.

-I miss my mom and dad and brother and wish I could afford to go see them.

-I use WAAAAAY too much data on my phone, which pisses off my father-in-law like crazy.

-I wish I could just stay home most days.

-If it wasn't for my weekly storytimes I would just fucking snap.

-I am way too obsessed with bad movies.

-I kinda like cutting myself.

No comments: