NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oh, It's ON ...

Things are looking a bit UP for me.

For starters, we were able to raise the money needed to reinstate The Church of Ed Wood AND at a much smaller price a month to host. This has moved me to really dig deep and work HARD on finishing "The Ed Wood Bible," which I have been working on for about a decade now. I know that's a long time, but HEY, writing a Bible takes time.

Secondly, my wife is back from her cult-like Scentsy concentration camp festival dealy. She's back and she really does seem newly dedicated to working her business and selling the pants off of those things. Good for her.

Also, since my wife has been back she has been ...

... shall we say ...

... "frisky" ...

... and let's just say that it's good to be ME right now.

That is all.

1 comment:

Tor Hershman said...

This is glorious news!
Praise be Savior Wood &
The Pope Of Woodism
& Woodites everyone
.
BTW, Rev. Steve, if you ain't never heard of Tim Minchin
(I highly recommend his "Storm")
or
Garfunkel & Oates, check 'em out on
YouTube.

Stay on groovin' safari,
Tor