NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Various Random Whatnots ...

-My wife and I both have a few job interviews coming up, so again please send your prayers, well wishes, or human sacrifices this way.

-My youngest daughter and I are sharing a television obsession: the 1970s British sitcom "Are You Being Served?" My parents and I would watch it on our local PBS station in Phoenix when I was a child. I didn't understand it all, what with me being seven or eight, but I have been checking them out of the Norman library and I've been loving them all over again. And my Isabela loves them, too. She laughs at the physical humor and Mr. Humphreys and everything. It's nice to share this with her. Makes me feel like my father. I've been feeling like him a lot, especially with my money problems.

-There is an opening for a pretty big job that I know I could get. It'd be a pay raise and guaranteed hours. The thing is that it would be a job at a store ... in Arizona. And that means that I would have to live with MY PARENTS!?! And if I got it then I'd probably end up moving there by myself and working for a few months before my wife and kids were able to move, so I would be without them for Wood knows how long. Could I even do that? I don't know ...

-My youngest daughter is SO LOUD! And I try not to freak out about it and get angry. Do you know why? Because it's just God fucking with me. I was loud as HELL when I was a kid. Now that I have kids this is punishment. Parental karma. Messed up.

Well, wish me luck.

Laters.

1 comment:

Tor Hershman said...

Pope Of Woodism, unworthy moi hast rejoined Savior's (Yahoo Group)
Holy Haven & if'in Ye deems it wise moi wouldst be honored to be a moderaTOR again.

May Wood be with Ye & thy family
in thine job procurements &
all doings.

Stay on groovin' safari,
Tor