NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Well Wishes THIS Way ...

Things MAAAAY be looking up for me ...

I spent the first three hours of my day in a local job center near my house. I got a brand new spanking resume from my father, tweaked it, and used it to apply for eight nearby jobs.

There's even a kids-centric library job that's open near my current job that going to try and get and that I hope I nab because I'm PURRRFECT for it!

So please send your prayers, well wishes, positive vibes, and/or goat sacrifices THIS way, towards Nowhere, Oklahoma, towards me.

Thank you.

No comments: