NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Working Wife And The Home Dad ...

My wife started her big new job with the state this past monday. Since then I have been a stay-at-home dad, taking care of Maxwell and cleaning the house, doing laundry and cleaning dishes and taking care of my two girls after school.

A work friend of mine, a female who will remain nameless, when I told her that I would be spending more time at home, said ...

"Are you SUUURE you're okay with that?"

FUCK YEAH I'M OK WITH IT!!!

I guess that, being in Oklahoma, I'm expected to work 45 hours a week in a factory and not care about my family and drink too much and die while my wife cooks anmd cleans and takes care of the kids and shits out more babies.

But fuck that!

I deserve a break!

So yay me!

No comments: