NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Maxwell's Shoes ...

Maxwell wants to go outside and play.

Right?

And I am absolutely willing to do so. I am. I am willing and able to go play outside with him.

But for whatever reason he is acting like putting on shoes is the worst thing I've ever done. Like wearing shoes will kill him.  Like shoes are torture.  Like I spend all day beating him with shoes.

It's been about twenty minutes nonstop of this boy screaming and crying as loud as he can. As if i'm beating him.

He is so loud and has been for so long that i'm honestly worried that all the neighborhood old fogies will literally think that i'm beating him and call the racist cops who won't give me a fair trial and throw me in jail for child abuse simply because i'm a latino man.

But Maxywell is just acting like shoes are the goddamn devil.

Shit.

This mommy thing is hard as hell,  boy.

No comments: