NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Random Whatnots ...

-I have been writing on this blog since 2002. That's a long ass time. In fact, this very post is actually post #2100. My two thousand-th, one hundred-th blog post in over a decade. Man I'm old.

-I'm at the doctor's office right now.  I'm here because Isabela has been sick. I'm here with Maxwell being crazy and Bela being a crazy enabler. Man. This is hard. In fact ...

-This whole mommy job of mine is haaaaard, boy. It's a lot harder than I realized. I mean, cleaning the whole house and cooking and taking care of the kids. Hell, simply taking care of Maxwell is a full time job, let alone having the whole house cleaned by the time the exterminators come tomorrow.

-That's about it. The doc's here. Gotta go.

No comments: