NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Fairly Interesting Little Note ...

BTW, if any of you are keeping score at home, today is day SIX of me having no asthma medication.

SIX FREAKING DAYS! Not a single drop or squeeze or inhalation of anything!

FOR SIX WHOLE DAYS!

SERIOUSLY, THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED!!!

I'm starting to get scared.

I mean, I've spent this last decade with crippling asthma. I've spent the last decade tied to a breathing machine and carrying inhalers everywhere I went. I've seemingly always had to think about breathing and concentrate to breathe. And now I've somehow miraculously gone almost a week without having any evidence of asthma.

I DO want to take a treatment or a puff of an inhaler. I constantly feel the NEED to run and take some sort of asthma medication. But, and this is the tricky part... I'm pretty sure that only my MIND wants to take it - my lungs are perfectly goddamn fine and I don't actually NEED to take it.

And THAT is what scares me.

You can't be CURED of asthma ... right?

Anyway, wish me luck.

No comments: