NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Congratulations All Around ...

A few things:

First off, this crazy old blog of mine, which I've been writing in since wa-a-ay back in freaking 2002 (!!!), just celebrated its 300,000th visitor since blogger started keeping track of such things.

I usually don't care about the amount of people, visitor tracking, and all that. But I feel that this is fairly momentous and should be recognized.

Also, not only am I still antidepressant free but today marks the fifth day that I have successfully gone without a single bit of asthma medication. Five days of (fairly) good, normal breathing.

Also, my kids should all be given a big old bucket of congrats for watching their first Marx Brothers movie last night. It was Animal Crackers. They absolutely LOVED IT! They loved Harpo's clowning, Chico's piano playing, and Groucho's all around Groucho-ness. I even spotted my youngest daughter screaming "ABIE THE FISH MAN!" over and over again this morning. My kids are awesome. And early this morning before work I went ahead and rented Horse Feathers, Duck Soup, and A Day at the Races to keep the fever going. I am so damn proud of my kids. They have taken their first steps into a larger world.

I'm proud of myself. All around.

No comments: