NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Healing Power Of Fake Medication ...

As soon as two years ago I had to take two to three breathing treatments A DAY for my chronic asthma.

But recently I went 16 consecutive days without any asthma medication whatsoever.

How did I do it, you ask.

One word:

PLACEBO!

A few months ago, after reading a paper in which I learned that even if you KNOW a pill is fake your brain can still fool you into thinking it helps, I tasked my oldest daughter to transform my Men's Multivitamins into Super Strength Asthma Pills. She did a great job and I take one every day.

A few months later, I'm suddenly going without a rescue inhaler and without my nebulizer machine for the first time in over a decade.

I did nothing else different. That can be the ONLY answer!

HA!!!

Remember, kids: even if a pill is fake, your brain will STILL tell your body that it's real.

No comments: