NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Various Wishes ...

-I wish I had money. I mean, don't get me wrong. We aren't really broke anymore, not since my wife got her sweet state job. I just don't ever seem to be allowed any cash. My daughters have cash. Hell, my damn two year old son has more money than I do right now. Isn't that crazy? I usually have to scrounge and sneak just to get enough money for a soda and even then I get in trouble.

-I wish I could see Adam Warrock in concert. He's touring Texas this month. Most of his shows are free, and THAT I can afford. But it would be about three and a half hours for me to get to his closest show. The gas would knock me on my ass.

-I wish I had a new tv. Our old one is coming apart. And it isn't in HD. And it's so old that it gets absolutely no television channels. So I am tv free. And it drives me nuts. I'm basically renting stuff from the library and watching the same old dvds at home a bajillion times. It's starting to drive me nuts. I live on Wall-E, Avengers and old Godzilla movies.

-I wish I had energy. Being a stay at home dad is harder than I thought. I'm up at 5:50 am every morning to get the kids ready for school. Sometimes I',m earlier because of the sometimes crazed whims of my little Maxwell. When they're finally off, which is always a massive ordeal, I spend most of the day cleaning, doing laundry, picking up messes, chasing the little one, trying to potty train him, and various other things. It's tiring. And although I only work 3 days a week now EVERY DAMN TIME I WORK they want to overwork me and stretch me thin. It's exhausting being me. I really is.

This is post #2121, by the way.

Yay me.

No comments: