NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Recycled Wrapping ...

I'm doing something different this Christmas.

It's pretty cool.

See, I have a LLLLLOT of old magazines and comic books lying around the house that I really should start getting rid of.

And I absolutely hate wrapping Christmas presents!

So i'm recycling the magazines and stuff, ripping them up and using the pages and ads and stuff to try and artistically wrap most of this year's presents.

It's made wrapping presents fun as hell this year. It's a blast trying to find the best pages and pictures to use.  

Plus it's a fairly green thing to do, I suppose. Which is good.

I sstrongly recommend that you follow my example and recycle your media for a fun wrapping craft this year. 

Here are a few of my personal favorites so far ...

No comments: