NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, December 16, 2013

Spamming Spammers ...

I did something mean.

VERY mean.

But I think I was justified.

See, i've been getting a lot of calls lately. They're all from completely different numbers from all over the nation but they're all the same spam recording. I've been getting about four or five calls a week and it's not stopping.

It's from some bullshit company called World Acceptance something-or-other and they start by saying how the FBI warns about the dangers of home invasions. They then start in on their spiel about how I need a security system. 
It's total bullshit and i'm getting really frustrated about it.

The problem is that I keep putting my number on their no call list but, seeing as they are all technically different numbers, once I get my number on a no call list they call me from a totally different damn phone number.

There seems to be no real way to stop them.

Soooo...

I got a call from spammers today wanting to give me a free home security system. Afterwards, instead of asking them to put me on their no call list, I pressed 1 which meant that I wanted more information.

Five minutes later I got a call from a representative. 

I waited until the woman on the line was done talking. She asked me if I was the owner of the house.

That was when I screamed as loud as I could nonstop.

I screamed bloody murder until she hung up 15 seconds later. At the end of it all little Maxwell was screaming along with me.

I know it's not that woman's fault.

But fuck those guys.

No comments: