NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thank Gawd For The Sun ...

My two daughters had Thursday off because of ice and sleet and frozen roads.

They then had Friday off because of about six inches of snow.

Then the weekend.

Then the snow stopped, but because no one bothered to do any snow plowing or salting or shoveling of any kind here in Shawnee, the roads stayed completely covered in ice this whole damn week.

So my kids had yesterday AND today off, too, despite the weather being a million times better.

But it's late Tuesday. The sun is out. It's getting warmer. And what sounds like rain outside is actually the snow and the icicles melting at a rapid pace.

Thank Gawd, too, because my daughters were seriously getting on my fucking nerves.

No comments: