NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Paper And I ...

The Norman Transcript newspaper NEVER does any little blurbs advertising my weekly storytimes.

Never.

Remember that, okay?

I usually do storytime every Saturday at 11am. It's prrrrretty crazy and the kids love me.

However, since it's the crazy days of the holiday season, we decided to cancel the weekly storytimes starting this past Saturday all the way to the end of the year.

So no storytimes this past Saturday.
Right?

And guess what newspaper suddenly decided to start advertising my storytimes?

You guessed it ...

No comments: