NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bad Movie Art: Part Two ...

So recently I announced my plan to draw a whole series of scenes from my favorite bad movies.

Part one was very well received, so I just finished a faiiiirly good part two.

It's a pivotal scene from the absolutely hideous 1957 science fiction film "The Giant Claw." It's the first time that the laughably ugly and cheap monster is seen. This is a close up of the monster as it eats the army men who recently ejected from their plane.

I think the drawing looks bad. I think it looks pretty cheap and stupid.

But, then again, so does the stupid movie.

Enjoy ...

No comments: