NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Random Thoughts While Watching Illegal Things ...

It's a little past 8pm here in Oklahoma and I'm watching an illegal stream of the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

It was fairly easy to find this illegal stream. You just have to know what to look for and know what's bullshit. I'm watching it on some British streaming website I've never heard of called cricfree.

I don't even watch the wrasslin' anymore. I was a huge fan of the WWE since I was a kid. I loved it ....

... but ever since they stopped showing WWE on free tv and moved to 100% cable tv shows then I've completely lost track of it. And I haven't had wi-fi until recently so it's not like i could catch up, you know? So I've been wrestle-less, really. And I realized the Royal Rumble is on, said what the hell, why not, tried to find a free stream somewhere, and found on in about seven minutes - thanks Google!

Right now I'm having a beer and biting my nails and occasionally watching this match. John Cena VS Randy Orton right now. Eh. It's pretty boring. The fan chants are more entertaining than the actual match. That's pretty sad, right?

But, in professional wrestling, things change sooooooo much that damn if I don't know half of these sumbitches. It's upsetting to me. I'm gone for just a few years and they change everything on me.

At least I know that everyone still hates John Cena.

Ya know what?

Here's two WWE-themed songs from one of my favotite musical artists and DEFINITELY my FAVORITE asian lawyer turned internet geek rapper: Mr. Adam Warrock ...

GTS (C.M. Punk)
YES! YES! YES!

Wow.

So: two days, four free movies, two free Adam Warrock songs and I think five Wesley Willis songs.

Aren't you GLAD that I finally got wi-fi?

Stay tuned, tho. There's a whole lot more free stuff right here the whole rest of the week. So keep stopping by and saying hi.

And would it kill you to comment?

No comments: