NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Steve's Church-less Movie Of The Week ...

This week's film is a ragingly bad flick I haven't seen since I was in high school.

Enjoy ...

"Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter is a low-budget western/horror hybrid film filmed in 1966, in which a fictionalized version of the real-life western outlaw Jesse James encounters the fictional granddaughter (the movie's title notwithstanding) of the famous Dr. Frankenstein. The film was originally released as part of a double feature with Billy the Kid vs. Dracula.

It's pretty horrible, so have fun with it."

1 comment:

kota bontang said...

May need to check into those -would make a nice gift. Kota Bontang, I'd love one to keep in my car. Great idea!