NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, January 17, 2014

The Main Peril Of Stay At Home Fatherhood ...

I don't mind being a stay at home dad. My wife likes her job and I love having a major presence in my son's life.

It's a win-win.

But here's the thing...

I wake my two girls up between 6am and 6:15am. That's a fairly early morning. In fact, i'm lucky if I sleep in ONCE a WEEK and that is pretty lame.

My wife, however, wakes up between 3:30 and 4am for her job.

And my son, Maxwell, that crazy boy has MOMMY-DAR, very high potency mommy radar, see. He senses when him mother is trying to leave, wakes up, and freaks the fuck out.

What this boils down to is that, on any given morning, there's a 65% chance that I will have to wake up between 4am and 4:30am. Like today.

I've been up since goddamn 4am.

Look, I agreed to this whole stay at home dad business because I thought that it would be fun and relaxing.

But instead i'm doing all the laundry, all the dishes, cleaning the messy ass house, and waking up at crazy-o'clock.

If I had known that crazy early hours were a part of this house husband job, I NEVER would have accepted the position!

No comments: