NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Peaceful Healing Power Of Anger ...

I try not to complain, especially in a retail environment.

Don't get me wrong. I complain. I am the high chief king complainer. But usually it's at home. I try never to complain when I'm at a store or a fast food place. I know how maddening retail can be and so I'm very lenient, almost TOO lenient, to the minimum wage jockey handing me my french fries.

My wife, though. Wow. she comes from a long list of complainers. My in-laws taught her everything. They have a black belt in making a fuss.

But here's the thing ....

THEY'RE RIGHT TO DO SO!

I never complain, see, but that's not a good thing! My wife and my in-laws are correct in their complaints and their anger. That's the correct way to do it.

If anything, I need to learn to make a fuss more.

My wife made a fuss recently and guess what happened? AT & T cut our ridiculous waiting time for the wi-fi we already paid for. Shortened our wait by about 8 days. Now we get wi-fi this tuesday.

That, my friends, is the peaceful healing power of anger.

Dood! That's a great phrase!

In fact, I'm already working on the self-help book. I'll make millions!

No comments: