NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, January 13, 2014

The Top Five Things We Watch On Television ...

Interesting.

I've mentioned this before but, in case you're new here, I maintain a small personal diary as well as this blog.

I'm just multitalented, I guess.

I decorate the book and carry it with me everywhere. I try to write in it mosts days. In fact, I have spent the last 12 years of my lufe writing in diaries like the one I have now and, as evidence of this, I am currently about to finish writing in my 12th consecutive book with #13 all ready to go.

I've been a stay at home dad now for about half a year. And during those six months, for no real reason, I have kept a fairly regular log of exactly what my family, my two year old son primarily,  has watched on television.

And this morning, for something to do, I tallied what has been watched within the last six months. And now I have a list of the top five things that are watched in my house.

As expected, it's a pretty goddamn crazy list.

5) Spongebob (various)

4) Godzilla vs. Mothra/King Kong vs. Godzilla (tie)

3) Avengers/The Three Caballeros (tie)

2) Wall-E

1) Ultraman/Mystery Science Theater 3000 (tie)

Pretty crazy, right?

My two year old watches Ultraman and Godzilla like kids his age watch Sesame Street and Dora the Explorer.

Win for me.

No comments: