NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Two Good Reasons To Hate Steve Garvey ...

I've written at length before of my deep love for the short lived show "Cheap Seats," the funniest show that no one has ever seen. I mean, no one goes to ESPN Classics for amazing comedy.

My absolute favorite episodes are the Steve Garvey ones.

Not only are these episodes amazing ("Comedy gold" as the second episode puts it) but, seriously, Steve Garvey seems to be a really big asshole, reeeeally fucking full of himself. Nice to see him taken down a peg or two.

And by the end of these episodes YOU will probably hate him, too.

So yay.

Enjoy ...

No comments: