NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

About Things ...

Things are good with me. Damn good.

With my wife working full time, my son has really started clinging to me with all the love and intensity that he usually reserved for big milky boobies. He's kissing me, holding my hands, and about 70% of the time he will wake up with a big hug and a kiss for me because he's just so darn happy to spend the day with me.

My wife and I are doing good, too. We had a really bad rough patch there for a month or two but we quickly got over all that mess and now we're thick as thieves.

Maaaaaan, the sex we had this morning ... wow!

And guess what?

MY MAN ADAM WARROCK IS COMING TO MY NECK OF THE WOODS NEXT SATURDAY!!!

So, things are good.

Real good.

I'll post a free movie in a couple of hours, so check back, okay?

While you're waiting, why don't you follow me on twitter?

Also, and I hope you are still reading this, I have been doing storytimes for kids every week for well over 11 years. And in celebration of this I've compiled a big photo album of over 50 pictures and hilarious stories from over a decade of entertaining children and it would really help me out if you could click on it, check it out, and maybe share it with your friends ...

STORYTIME WITH MR STEVE 2003-2014

Seriously, if you could plllllleeeeease share the photo album on your Facebook page it would really help me out. It only takes a second and I am really trying to get my name out there. So a quick share would really help me out. Plus, it's pretty cute and fairly hilarious, so bonus.

No comments: