NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cabin Fever: An Update ...

I did it.

I made it to work. YES! I actually got out of my goddamn house!

And remember the rim, the one that they said would come in wednesday, then they lost it and ordered it again and said it would come in on friday? IT NEVER CAME IN! Those stupid bastards lost our new rim that we paid for! Again! I mean, for shit's sake, it's just coming from Oklahoma City. That's an hour away. AN HOUR! How could you lose TWO RIMS?!?!?

We ended up just going to a stupid old salvage place and getting us an old ass tire. I mean, if we waited for our rim to come in from the place we went to, then I might die of old age. Right?

I think I might have to mention the name and the address of the stupid place that keeps screwing us over. Internet shame them.

Because this is starting to get ridiculous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is tiffany from Boston. Good job on getting out of the house. And thanks kindly for all the free movies. Love your youtube playlists.

-Tiffany