NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Concert Psyching Rock (C.P.R.) ...

I have spent a lot of time recently gushing over my absolute favorite musical artist, the free internet nerdcore rapperAdam Warrock, and posting his music in an attempt to get everyone I know to love him just as much as I do. Hopefully it's working.

BTW, here are the last few AWR posts I did ...

The Best Damn Free Music Downloads Around

The Best Damn NEW Free Music Downloads

Well, in case you didn't know already, Adam Warrock is playing in Oklahoma City tomorrow night about 55 minutes away from my house in Shawnee. For one of the first times ever, I am actually going to see one of my musical heroes live and in person!

ADAM WARROCK, BABY!!!

YEAUUUHHHHH!!!!

So here are a few free EP's for you to download and rock out to. Consider it CPR, or as it is know to listener's of Arizona's real rock station 98 KUPD, "Concert Psyching Rock."

The Slytherin Mixtape

The Parks and Recreation EP

The Futurama Album

The Dr. Who Mixtape

You're welcome, by the way.

Wish me luck!

No comments: