NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Marvel Comic Book Sound Effects, Part 2 ...

I. FREAKING! Love this!

Now, don't ask me why I'm so obsessed with Marvel comic book sound effects. I just think that they're absolutely, ridiculously stupid. The other day I started reading JUST the sound effects to my wife and I could NOT stop laughing. I was dying. It was hilarious.

Here you go ...

The Spectacular Spider-Man, issue 158, 1989.

A lot of these sound effects could either be A) sex sounds, or B) kick ass band names.

Seriously!

How easy is it to picture a hardcore, gritty, unwashed 1980s New York City punk band named SPOOSH?

I want to BE in that band!

No comments: