NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Marvel Comic Book Sound Effects, Part 3 ...

I absolutely love this feature! It showcases an integrally ridiculous part of society. It's great.

Even when I was a lonely kid reading comic books alone in my room I thought that the sound effects Marvel used were quite odd, these strange, bizarre, almost non-sequitur sound effects. Marvel comic book sound effects are its own language, one that we as readers are really NOT supposed to stop and pay attention to because if we do then we'll notice how utterly absurd they really are. And that's where I come in.

Today's sound effects come from a NEW comic book. The last two were from the eighties, back when the world didn't know that Todd Macfarlane was a total asshole. This is from one of the completely unnecessary pre-movie "tie in" comics that no one really needs.

Here you go ...

Iron Man 3 Prelude, # 1, March 2013.

Good ones. In fact, I actually had to cut out about 35% of the sound effects for space reasons. This comic book was CHOCK FULL of cheesy Marvel sound effects.

BWATHOOOM! KRZZZZZZT! FLOOMP!

Good stuff.

No comments: