NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

More Goddamn Snow ...

Yeah.

It's snowing prrretty bad out there.

The kids have off school. Yay, sarcastically. That means that my oldest will be in her room all day reading and drawing and my youngest daughter will be spending most of her day either on her tablet or annoying my son.

I'm potty training my 28-month-old son, by the way. And for those of you without kids, let me tell you that potty training is the absolute grossest thing imaginable. It's like spending 1/4th of your day cleaning up the toilet from Trainspotting. It's hell on earth and I don't recommend it to anyone.

My wife has one of her random days off today - thank GAWD, too, because, as I have said before, since she is classified as an "essential employee" it could be fifty feet of snow and raining blood during the rapture and she'd still have to come in.

I had to work today but I decided to call in. It's been snowing all last night and all day today and the roads are all ice and snow from Shawnee to Tecumseh to about thirty miles away. It's baaaaad out there and, what with my car being a piece of shiite, I decided to feel the shame of calling in instead of risking my neck driving.

So I'm home.

But it's all good. I'm downloading songs, drinking good coffee, playing Simpsons: Tapped Out with my kids and catching up on the amazingly hilarious new show Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

In fact, here's the pilot ...

I don't like calling in. I really don't. Makes me feel guilty of something.

But I sure do loooove my family!

No comments: