NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Best NEW Free Music Downloads ...

Last summer I tuned you hep cats in to my absolute favorite music artist of all time by posting a very popular post all about my love for lawyer turned rapper Adam Warrock, who posts most of his songs for free on his webpage.

Good stuff.

Well, the man has put out some AMAZING music since then and I'd thought I would share the best with you.

You're welcome.

A Song 4 U

Jesse… Was a Preacher

“X&Y (Pokemon)” Stenobot Remix w/ Supercommuter

Benny C

So Many Ronin (Like 47 Ronin)

Cat Ladiez

Febreeze Bros. feat. Beefy

Gipsy Danger

STOP

There's some good jams on his new album, too. That's where the artwork comes from at the beginning of this post.

Oh, and don't forget the two amazing wrestling themed songs I posted on this blog a few days ago.

Seriously, Adam Warrock is the most amazing musical artist out there. He busts his ass making music that he gives away for free. The man deserves a whole hell of a lot more respect than he gets.

Plus that new Benedict Cumberbatch song of his is freaking crrrrrrrrrazy catchy!

Anyway, enjoy the free tunes!

3 comments:

Tor Hershman said...

Yes, Pope Of Woodism, moi caught Adam the last time you posted on he and his groovin' work.

I have a question.....is this

http://www.edwoodcafe.fr/

reason enough to move to France?

Woodness be with
Ye & Thine, Steve.

Reverend Steve said...

Ummmm ...

But it looks like it has literally NOTHING to DO with ED WOOD?!?!?

It'd be like if I opened up the "666 Devil Semen Satan Fuck Cafe" and have it be just a regular ass Chinese restaurant.

Strrrrrange...

Tor Hershman said...

NOTHIN' TO DO WITH ED WOOD!!!???!!!

If it were The Steve Galindo Bodacious Bistro - Brouhaha Bar & Glorious Grill
I bet The Pope Of Woodism may opine somewhat differently - yes/no?

I know I'd visit the site everyday if it were
Tor Hershman's Tremendous Teahouse.

Woodness be with Thee & Thine,
Tor