NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

VICE Presents "The Cute Show" ...

About seven years ago I happened to accidentally stumble upon Vice magazine and I quickly discovered how aaaaabsolutely freaking AMAAAAAAAAZING it is!

Seriously, after reading soooo many corporate sponsored bullshit celebrity crap magazines and soulless hipster websites, this violently, brutally honest website is such an amazing juxtaposition, a breath of fresh freaking air in a world where "selling out" is everyone's dream!

Wonderful, honest articles! Amazing news pieces! The absolute drop down on the floor hilariousness of "Do's and Don'ts"!

It's all just absolutely 1,000% incredible!

I tried to spread the world about the website and especially their amazing videos and shows like "The Vice Guide to Sex" and "The Vice Guide to Travel" and, especially, "The Cute Show."

I mean, I obviously can't show my kids the hideously graphically violent guide to Mexico's "Alarma" magazine or the multi-part special that they did about donkey fucking. But I used to show my two girls "The Cute Show" and they'd shat themselves from an overdose of cuteness.

Well, seven years have passed and now the amazing videos and shows they produce have evolved into an award-winning HBO show that you may have seen. I'm proud of them. They're getting more exposure and they're still doing it their way. And that's awesome.

But I still love my "Cute Show."

I'm sitting on the couch with my kids and we're watching it on the youtubes. Adorable!

Here's over an hour of "The Cute Show" for you.

Get ready to exercise your "AWWW" muscle ...

No comments: