NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Adam Warrock In Concert

Adam Warrock at New World Comics in Oklahoma City

March 1st, 2014

First, storytime at work ...

Robo-Steve, a lego robot designed to do my job so that i can sleep in on saturdays. Note the lego mustache ...

Food with Bela before we go ...

The comic book store had a pretty neat Ed Wood-ian replica of the Batcave. Bela liked the dinosaur ...

Epic comic book cover ...

The man, Adam Warrock ...

Dood posed for my selfie ...

Despite a microphone that kept going off, Adam Warrock knocked it out of the park. It was amazing.

I wanted his new album that came out in November but my wife said that I could get it if and only if Adam Warrock came to concert. Cut to about four months later and I got myself a shirt and, finally, his new album.

It was a great concert. Bela and I had a great bonding moment together. I knew about 90% of the words to about 80% of the songs that he sang. I laughed at hhis stories. And Bela and I both geeked out pretty hard when he sang the song off the Sozin's Comet ep.

Can't wait to see him again sometime.

No comments: