NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Back To School (Finally) ...

My two daughters went back to school today, thank Wood!

Notice that I'm saying this on a Wednesday.

That's because my kids have been home for the past four days because of the snow and the ice and the sleet and the altogether asshole-ishness of this bipolar Oklahoma weather we have here.

Here is a picture of my drive to work last sunday, during the worst of it ...

Notice how there's really no road. it's all snow and ice. I'm basically just guessing where the road should be. It's like I'm the first freaking person to drive this road, you know?

Monday it was still snowing a little bit. Yesterday it stopped but it was still freezing in the morning, so it was really all about having all the ice and the snow on the roads melt away.

and the crazy part of all this is that tomorrow the high is supposed to get to about seventy five freaking degrees.

DAFUQ, right?

I know I've said this before but "SCREW YOU, AL GOOOOOORE!!!"

No comments: