NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Galindomas Eve ...

Tomorrow is my birthday.

We were going to go to the drive-in. I mean, it's the last few days of spring break, the sun has been out in full force, and they're showing a great triple feature this weekend.

Unfortunately, however, our 78-degree weather has suddenly turned into a cloudy, overcast day that is apparently going to turn into rain clouds tomorrow night.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!!!

Now my wife is trying to either get us to go tonight, which will make me exhausted for work on my birthday the next day, or go next week, and of COURSE there's no word yet on what they'll be showing next weekend or even if it'll be raining or not. I mean, this time last week it said that my birthday would be sunny in the high 60s, not raining and cloudy.

Plus, I'm not sure if we're going to be able to get my tattoo later today.

This is all deeply depressing me.

Sigh.

Happy early birthday to me.

1 comment:

Tor Hershman said...

Happy Galindomas Eve, Pope Of Woodism.