NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Invisible Worth ...

So I was messing around on the internets and I came across one of those web sites that offers "simplified website statistics & valuation data" on various web sites.

I put in the addy on my own website, not this blog but my cult, The Church of Ed Wood

Here are the stats:

Rank in United States: 323,884
Monthly pages viewed: 2,445
Value per visitor: $0.18
Estimated worth $2,492.58

That last one surprise me.

My church is worth almost $2,500?!?

Where the hell did they get THAT number from? That's a lot of money. I mean, I have ran that site for over a decade now and that number is in NO WAY close to being real! Because not only do I NOT(!!!) make any money whatsoever from my church but I actually am losing money on the deal. I'm down the hole about $100 a year because of this damn website. I make nothing.

So how the hell do they get that invisible worth number?

And how do I make that invisible amount visible without seeming to sell out?

No comments: