NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Quick Strange Story ...

I have to get to work, so here's a quick story for you to sort of cement the fact that I'm strange as all get out.

Here you go ...

Yesterday, a typical day, my two year old son was running around the house completely naked with fingers in his ears screaming "LOO LOO LOO LOO!" over and over again. Just running naked with fingers in his ears screaming his crazy car alarm noise.

Yeah.

But you know what he wasn't expecting?

His two year old little developing brain was never expecting his old man to strip naked and run right behind him while doing the exact same thing!

So that's how I found myself running around the house completely naked with my son and with fingers in my ears screaming "LOO LOO LOO LOO!" over and over again.

Parenthood takes you to some strrrrrrrange places.

There was about five or ten seconds where a fear creeped up and down my spine because I thought I may have a few windows open, allowing all the ghetto folk I live near to see the long haired mexican man naked and screaming "LOO LOO LOO LOO!" as he ran around the house with his son. But no. Windows were closed and covered. Good.

Personally, I think this makes me a pretty great daddy.

And also a fucking strange one.

No comments: